Train-the-Trainer: e-Learning Development with iSpringSolutions Suite
Includes “How to Launch e-Learning Fast: A No-Nonsense 1-Day Plan.”
Includes “Personal online consultation time with Trainer for 15 mins“
In this course, you will learn the excellent tool that I used since 2005 for my courses when I teach at SIM University (currently is called SUSS). The tool has upgraded in terms of features. More importantly, the tools allow you to create SCORM compliant learning objects that can port into any similarly SCORM compliant Learning Management System (LMS) for data interoperability.
In this course, you will learn some of the exciting features of iSpringSolutions Suite online before the online meet-up. It was intentional to break up the class into meeting twice for 2 hours to set the expectations and learning materials, and to meet twice for an hour each for sharing and showcasing your work that is synonymous with the themes of Smart Cities Education (http://www.smartcitieseducation.com).
Create dynamic, engaging, and responsive eLearning content in record time is the aim of this course. Using MS PowerPoint as the base, iSpring Suite can transform your slides into engaging learning resources by integrating voice-over, videos, animations, visuals, embedded webpages, online quizzes, and surveys, to name a few. You can even perform simulations within the learning package to simulate outcomes based on responses from the learner.
This robust eLearning development toolkit improves your course building productivity, engage your learners on any device, and cut your development time and production costs. Now, you can create visually stunning and feature-rich learning apps even if you are a non-programmer
To start the class, we need at least four people so that we have ample participation and sharing, building a community of practice to help one another too.
By the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand eLearning concepts and design principles;
- Familiarise with the iSpring Suite of tools;
- Use other tools needed for eLearning;
- Develop eLearning that is SCORM compliant and use in an LMS; and
- Integrate interactivity based on the sound pedagogical approach to enhance learning.
Option 1: 1-Day Course: 2 x 3 hours (form group of >= 4 to start)
Option 2: Online learning and practice:
– 2 hours x 2 Online
– Class meetup: 1 hr x 2
Both options will have ** Personal online consultation time with Trainer: 15 mins (you can send me your learning-related problems or questions ahead)
Mode of Delivery: Online via Zoom
– Trainer instructions;
– Online learning;
– Participant development (based on Smart Cities Education themes) – Constructionism; and
– Participant sharing blogging and online discussion.
Participant to start: 4
**SGD$330 per seat (usual price SGD$498 at Tertiary InfoTech Pte. Ltd [Bukit Timah Shopping Centre]- https://www.tertiarycourses.com.sg/creating-dynamic-elearning-content-with-ispring-suite.html) – if you want to use your Skillsfuture Credit or Company Sponsorship, please apply via Tertiary InfoTech:
– free use of iSpringSolutions software (the actual software) for THREE months (valid for sign up + payment before 15 April 2020 only); and
– free use of Moodle LMS.
1. The course is not a Skillsfuture accredited course yet– hence you cannot use Skillsfuture Credit nor claim from Skillsfuture funds;
2. SME sponsored participants to get a discount of $20 per seat– official letter/email from HR or Senior Management will suffice;
3. Group sign-up will get SGD$20 discount per seat. Minimum of 2 per group. Payment must be made before the course starts – via bank transfer or Paypal (or credit card);
4. Cancellation three days before the first course online meet-up is allowed. After that, the paid amount will be forfeited. A replacement person is permitted with an administration fee of SGD$20.
5. Due to unforeseen circumstances for cancellation of the course by the training company, a full refund will be made.