Includes “How to Launch e-Learning Fast: A No-Nonsense 1-Day Plan.”
Includes “Personal online consultation time with Trainer for 15 mins“
You would have wanted your course to be online yesterday; for what-so-ever reasons, it is not. It is better to start now than tomorrow. Well, we do not just teach you about getting online, we also prepare you for the upturn, when things go to normalcy.
Using proven methods of gathering requirements, learning from waste management through Lean methodology, and the Scrum approach to developing the training in quick-time is the gist of this online course. The trainer is a certified ScrumMaster™.
Create dynamic, engaging, and responsive learning packages in record time is the aim of this course. To start the class, we need at least eight people so that we have ample participation, sharing, and building a community of practice to help one another too.
By the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the Design Thinking, Lean Management and Scrum Methodology;
- Familiarise with the tools for the 3 methods listed above;
- Examples and case studies of the 3 methods; and
- Sharing of practices and best practices.
Option 1: 1-Day Course: 2 x 3 hours (form group >= 4 to start)
Option 2: Online learning and practice:
- 2 hours x 2 Online
– Class meetup: 1 hr x 2
Both options will have ** Personal online consultation time with Trainer: 15 mins (you can send me your learning-related problems or questions ahead)
Mode of Delivery: Online via Zoom
– Trainer instructions;
– Online learning;
– Participant development (based on Smart Cities Education themes) – – Constructionism; and
– Participant sharing blogging and online discussion.
Participant to start: 8
**SGD$300 per seat (usual price SGD$600 at Tertiary InfoTech Pte. Ltd [Bukit Timah Shopping Centre]- https://www.tertiarycourses.com.sg/agile-design-thinking-experience.html) – if you want to use your Skillsfuture Credit or Company Sponsorship, please apply via Tertiary InfoTech:
– free use of LMS for online content.
1. The course is not a Skillsfuture accredited course yet– hence you cannot use Skillsfuture Credit nor claim from Skillsfuture funds;
2. SME sponsored participants to get a discount of $20 per seat– official letter/email from HR or Senior Management will suffice;
3. Group sign up will get SGD$20 discount. Minimum of 3 per group. Payment must be made before the course starts – via bank transfer or Paypal (or credit card);
4. Cancellation can be made three days before the first course online meet-up. After that, the paid amount will be forfeited. A replacement person is permitted with an administration fee of SGD$20.
5. Due to unforeseen circumstances for cancellation of the course by the trainer, a full refund will be made.