We are providing a series of Free online modules to share some tips and tricks so as to engage your learners.
- How to manage Discussion – Face-to-Face, Online: Synchronously and Asynchronously – Effectively? – Live Q&A sessions available on 9 and 10 April 2020.
- The E-Learning Framework: CoCCA – new from 9th April 2020, 3.30pm.
- Web Conferencing Tools – for Live Lecture, Webinar and Discussions – New from 15 April 2020, 7.30 am.
- Managing Web Conference – a PDF file for your reading – new from 16 April 2020, 8.00am.
- Developing Content for Online Learning
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Cornell’s Two-Column Note-Taking
There are paid courses whereby you learn the whole course within a day through online LIVE teaching by Dr. Mak Wai Keong. This will catapult your e-learning development and online training almost immediately.
The courses will only be conducted and written in English. (We apologize to queries from Turkey, Dubai, and Finland to be conducted in their native languages.)